Dating and relationships
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

False accusations by my ex

Hi, I’ve just come out of a relationship with my ex girlfriend and she didn’t took the split kindly hence files a complaint against me to the county court stating that I owe her money. What do I do because as far as I’m aware I don’t owe her any money 


Sign in or join us to comment.