DLA to PIP question — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DLA to PIP question

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Libby and welcome

It should mean that your husband will score the 12 points but nothing is definate with PIP. If you can supply supporting medical evidence it should help

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 16 Connected
    Options
  • CockneyRebel
    Options
    PIP does seem to have been made more difficult for genuine claimants to receive the right award. I wish you the best of luck if you have to go to f2f
    Please come back and let us know

CR
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CockneyRebel
    Options
    The system seems designed to make people give up. The only people that navigate the red tape are the scammers who defraud the system as if it were their job. I don't think there is a system to beat them  which makes it harder for genuine claimants. I am sure that most of us would much rather work given an option. I would never wish anyone to suffer but I really would like for the con artists to walk in my shoes for a day ( figuratively speaking )

CR
  • Matilda
    Matilda Community member Posts: 2,593 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Libby44

Did you submit a 7 day diary with the application? If not I assume you can send one in late or take it with you. Disabilty Rights (DR) site has a draft diary.  List all the aids your husband uses.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.