I feel like i have come so far recently and now I am stranded on a Plateou with no where further to — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I feel like i have come so far recently and now I am stranded on a Plateou with no where further to

Options
Long Term Disability Benifit claimant here , having a huge , whole new Chance of having my life back ... but stuck on a island ledge here just at the time i am ready to GO..
Feeling Isolated and Alone in my entire Business Plan , not because its a **** business plan but due to the realisation that there is No one to turn too at the most crucial of stages.

XXX  For things like having a business mentor to watch over me step by step.
XXX  For finding avenues to raise even the smallest of Start Up funds.. I cant even afford to register the business which makes me sad.
XXX  For supporting me to secure the 4 month temporary POP UP SHOP available by the Council in Exeter to get my feet in the front door of the retail space i need.
XXX  To help me finance not just the Business Name and to register it as a Limited Company but to also have enough funds to buy stock to fill the store , to pay the initial rent which is a month by month temporaqry lease arrangement ..
XXX  To help me get the starters of a Web Site built so i can begin to Market the retail business and also to get cheap if not free help to develop the logo idea I am with myself.

The EXPERIENCE i am having is complete lonliness while i sit and i sit and i sit waiting for me to find the right business minded person who can read and understand my need and will to unlock the potential i have insiide me to move out of a world where i am reliant into a place where I am self sufficent and in a position to help , to teach and share with other disabled persons that life doesnt have to end with disability.
Getting the Kick Start feels near impossible to achieve and i keep asking myself why there is little incentive, virtually no help and support to get seriously fustrated people like myself off a lifestyle that is pointless and meaningless to me.
I want more from my life but feel i am lacking the TOOLS, THE SCOPE TO SEE PAST MY TOES AND NOT GETTING ANY SUPPORT FROM MY PEERS, MY FREINDS OR ANYONE I KNOW , they all seem miserable and fustrated but unable to see what i see and want for my future now i am in my mid 50s and with common sense on my shoulders.
Please HELP,
Please say something encouraging and please if you can show me the way to not feeling and ending up a defeatest in this dream I want and cant stop myself from wanting.
Without it I have nothing more to do with my life but to remain just as things are.
Phil M in Mid Devon..and desperate for change..

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.