DWP Harassment — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DWP Harassment

Options
SMW83
SMW83 Community member Posts: 108 Courageous
edited January 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I believe I have been subjected to harassment by the DWP (I have discussed why I believe this extensively on this in previous posts so won’t deluge you with the specifics in this one) with me recently being subjected to an investigation into my personal circumstance by the DWP which when escalated to the Counter Fraud and Compliance Directorate the investigation was deemed as having ‘no merit and the claimant (me) having no case to answer’. Owing to this I have submitted a Subject Access Request for all information pertaining to this investigation.

Should I obtain proof that this investigation was conducted without merit (which will in esscence prove my belief I have been unjustifiably targeted by the DWP), what action can I take against the DWP?

Comments

• SMW83
    SMW83 Community member Posts: 108 Courageous
    Options
    @Username_removed Thank you for your reply. 

If the DWP have acted in good faith, then of course I won’t take any action. However, as I’ve had been subjected to ‘misconduct’ by the DWP for the last two years, some of which they have admitted to, therefore I am ‘getting my ducks in a row’ should I find that this investigation has been initiated without merit as the CFCD has indicated.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.