Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

independent living

rich_hobbs_1rich_hobbs_1 Member Posts: 24 Listener
hi all i have a quick question as to regards of service charges in a flat i live in 
i currently live in a flat  which is a council flat in which my mum owns the lease on the property i have bipolar and find it difficult to work does anyone know or have had experience with claiming for help with service charges or major works or or know if this is possible to do . i have have lived there for nearly five years and my mum is looking to put the property in my name 


Sign in or join us to comment.