Hi, my name is countrygirl89! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is countrygirl89!

countrygirl89
countrygirl89 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi! I'm new here, I've been lookin online for places where I could talk to other parents who maybe goin through similar stuff with their children and I found this website. Brief bio of me, I'm a stay at home mom and wife. Me and my husband have a beautiful 5 year old daughter who was born with optic nerve hypoplasia, she is mostly blind and has alot of other health issues that has come along with it. I started this journey with her not knowin anythang like this excisted and now 5 years in I've learned so much and everyday it seems I learn somethin new with her. It's hard findin others to talk to, ask opinions or just vent to cause everyone I know dont understand this stuff and dont know how to relate. So anyway if anyone would like to talk I can listen and maybe I might be able to offer some advice or vice versa ☺

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.