If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Pip for anxiety

WolvesmadWolvesmad Member Posts: 2 Listener
I suffer with Generalnised anxiety disorder and have panic attacks leaving the house it effects me at work at home no support from local authorities when have had serious problems and needing constant support from someone do we qualify to pip 


  • BenefitsTrainingCoBenefitsTrainingCo Member Posts: 2,692 Pioneering
    Hi Wolvesmad,

    There is a descriptor called "Planning and following journeys" which is part of the mobility component where you may score sufficient points to get an award of PIP. To score the points the descriptor needs to be satisfied for more than 50% of the time. The only way to find out is by making a claim, you should do so asap by calling 0800 917 2222 to request a claim form.

    The Benefits Training Co:
    Paul Bradley
    Michael Chambers
    Will Hadwen
    Sarah Hayle
    Maria Solomon
    David Stickland
Sign in or join us to comment.