Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Housing benefit

I had to move house urgently due to harassment and death  threats  (something i did not do). On esa every bad depression.  Had to get private let nothing else available.  The rent is  £600 a month.  Where will i get funding  to make  difference up .please  help thanks


Sign in or join us to comment.