Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi I am asking this question as the school my son goes to is good at what they have done for him and things in place are helping. He will be losing his high dependency funding in march this year and I am wondering, if I should go for a EHCP for him as I have gotten two very confusing paediatricians results as he hasn't or he has got ADHD (concentration one apparently) and possible ASD pathway (which we are awaiting at this time). Do I go ahead when the senco manager as I am concerned to say that they overjoyed in the air when I told her the results from the doctor that said he has when twelve months ago was told he didn't . As you can see why I am very confused with where to go and isn't happy that every doctor we have seen have been different every single meeting we have had Please could you help and advise me really where to go? down the road to statment or not really....
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 927 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.