Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


mena63mena63 Member Posts: 1 Listener
i  am just asking you for some advice . am disabiled with. remethoid arthritis and deopression . my illness has got a lot worst my mobilty is really bad  i am living 3 bedroom house with my 2 daughters the property is riversidehousing . but am in desprate need of move has i havent got no toilet downstairs and  i. cannot use the stairs   . my  daughters both work . and i have had several accidents  .  i am  claiming pip and have got letters of hosptial and Gp  proof of my disabiltly . i would like to know . do you think riverside housing  would able to put me in 3 bedroom house with a toilet down stairs .  regards amena hamid .


Sign in or join us to comment.