Appealing ESA decision — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Appealing ESA decision

angiecxx
angiecxx Member Posts: 20 Connected
Hi failed my e.s.a medical then I failed my mandatory reconsideration so now im appealing but Im so worried because I don't know what to put my letter I got zero points I have endometriosis and fibromyalgia its really got me down and it seems so stressful having to go through this appeal

Comments

• mikehughescq
    mikehughescq Posts: 8,845 Connected
    Have a look at the Benefits and Work web site and resources. Best thing to do on your appeal is to self-assess using online resources i.e. figure out what points you ought to score and why. Provided they add up to 15+ you have a case. If not then you need face to face advice on whether you have an exceptional circs. case. Either way you just detail the specific points you think you score and then you provide the evidence to support each one.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.