From income support to Universal Credit — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

From income support to Universal Credit

sunflower23 Member Posts: 15 Connected
edited January 2018 in Universal Credit (UC)
Hi all What can I say about Universal Credits we just moved was on income support Now we are on Universal Credits now they have cut out disability premiums we get £379 per month for 2 people we do get how housing paid for and some C/T we have to paid 74.00 per month for Service charges for how place 300.00 for food bills heating water fell so cross over this I have complex health needs to top this I have just got fit note for 3 months so I have now been sign off work in 3 months time have to get new fit note and I and getting 24 hour care over my complex health needs x



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.