Work group ESA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Work group ESA

redstony
redstony Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Been taken off the family group put in work group lost 25£ a week I'm worse of now than I was when I got on esa but they saying I'm fit wth

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Just saying hi, @redstony, and welcome to the community. We're glad to have you.
    Can you tell us a little more about yourself and the difficulties you're having? It will make it easier to help and advise.
    Warmest best wishes to you
    Richard
  • redstony
    redstony Community member Posts: 7 Listener
    Hi thanks for replying I have depression anxiety  diverticulitis disease prostate problems and crps in right foot/leg was on esa family group didn't have crps at the time just had new assessment was told to send in evidence sent it got a normal letter saying it's still same I have 2 kids partner left me struggle as it is and now this do they not understand the stress this puts on family's it's getting so I bury my head I'm drowning with no life jacket
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @redstony. I'm very sorry that this is coming to you rather late at night. I would have preferred to respond much sooner.
    I am very, very sorry to hear of your struggle and concerns, and hope that we may be able to help you. It is quite possible that your post will soon be moved to a part of the forum that will be a better location for you, but in the meanwhile you might want to check out some of the links printed in white on the purple background lower down the page. Because you mention ESA in particular, I'm going to slot in here the link to 'Employment issues, finances and ESA  
    https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/benefits-and-finances
    Have a look and see if there's anything useful.
    In the meanwhile, stay in touch. We're a safe, friendly place where you can say pretty much anything you want and ask anything you want, and - though we may disappear for a few hours - we're here and listening.
    Warmest best wishes to you, always,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @redstony, and welcome! I've moved this post into our ESA category where hopefully our members will be able to advise. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.