CEA Card - free cinema tickets for a guest of a disabled person
The Card enables a disabled cinema guest to receive a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them when they visit a participating cinema.
A complimentary ticket is provided on the assumption that the person accompanying the Cardholder is able to provide appropriate assistance. Illustrative, but not exhaustive, examples of such assistance might include having the ability to assist the Cardholder in:
- Moving around the venue including finding and taking a seat;
- Evacuating the venue in the event of an emergency;
- Accompanying and/or assisting the cardholder in using the cinema’s washrooms; or
- Purchasing refreshments.
People who receive one of the following benefits are eligible for the CEA Card:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA);
- Attendance Allowance (AA);
- Blind Persons Registration;
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP); and
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP).
- Cardholders must be 8 years of age or older.
You can apply online or download the form and do it by post and it costs £6.You can read more about it on the CEA website
Senior online community officer