Pip claims for spondylitis and fibromyalgia — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip claims for spondylitis and fibromyalgia

Options
CleoBella27
CleoBella27 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am wondering has anyone been in the same boat as me.
I have spondylitis, fibromyalgia, lordosis. 
I have received pip and esa up until 2016 then I was put on highrate pip mobility and my esa was stopped and i was put on Income support. So I am an owner struggling to attend appointmenments to receive money. The lady I see at the job centre said I am on the wrong benefits but I applied the derision when I was facing the switch to Is.

I can onistly say I have had a rereallbad experience with tribunals and meetings with support workers. I am tritr of this every year since i became ill. It all started when I was 18 years old and I when in to hospital with meningitis and was left unable to walk. 
Is it my age the keeps discriminating me and the fact that I'm young and keep getting told you can go to work and sit in your chair. 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @CleoBella27, welcome to the community and thank you for sharing this with us. I'm so sorry to hear about your experiences. Is there anything we can help you with at the moment? 

You might like to have a chat with @funkyweejen and @suzieboozie who have mentioned spondylitis and PIP in past discussions. I hope today is as kind as possible to you!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.