Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can someone help as I'm preparing to write a submission and fill in the sscs1 form but a little lost in how to go about doing so. Do I need a representative or can I take a family member. What do I put in the box where it says on what grounds am I doing this appeal. I have hospital appointments in March etc, but I need to submit my appeal before that. Say if I don't have any diagnosis yet, I have been referred to a community mental health team, I am seeing a urologist for my bladder and also I'm having a MR I scan for my knee which gives way and results in a fall. My doctor and my physio did support letters for the MR but came back 0 points as before. I'm worried the tribunal will say same. Please advise.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.