PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP tribunal advise

cactuscactus Member Posts: 1 Listener
I have had MS since 2012 and applied for PIP in July 2017 as my condtion deteriorated. An assessor came to visit me at home and I was awarded standard daily living but nothing for mobility. I was very upset about that as I really struggle with walking and getting out and about, and my legs are very heavy and painful wth pins and needles constantly. I appealed the decision but with the same outcome so I'm now waiting on a date for my tribunal. But after looking for advise online, I am now incrediby scared of going for a tribunal and I thinking of withdrawing my appeal incase they take my daily living allowance off me. On the one hand, I believe I deserve the mobility component, but in the other hand I'm worried that by going to tribunal it may cost me my daily living allowance and I'll be left with nothing.
I do work part time and adaptions have been made for me at work including a car parking space and a seat with amended duties. I feel that I've been penalised for working as this was heavily referred to in my decision letter.
I've also started another 3 lots of medication since my original assessment, would this be taken into account at tribunal?
Any advice grately appreciated
Sign in or join us to comment.