Wheelchair vibration injuries — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Wheelchair vibration injuries

Options
Zoey51
Zoey51 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
Hi everybody, would like to become an active member of the community. I use a powered wheelchair because of my MS DDD OSTEOPOROSIS and Pancreatitis, Sjorgrens syndrome, and TMJ. So I hope I can help other people throughout my own experiences.  

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Zoey (I'm guessing) @Zoey51 and welcome to the community. We're very glad to have you.
    You're among friends here, so don't hesitate to talk to us or to ask any questions you may have.
    Have you begun to find your way around the site, found any conversations that look interesting to you? If you need any help, just say the word.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Zoey51
    Options
    Thanks Richard for such a warm welcome. I'm finding so much information that's relevant to my situation. Do you know of any posts that relate to wheelchair vibration injuries,? I'm having problems everytime I'm out in my chair within a day I have blood in my urine, I've had all the ct scans and they have not found anything, so the common denominations are my wheelchair journey's!!  Can you point me to any information the site may have on this subject thank you for your message it was a lovely welcome.
    Zoey
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Zoey51, and welcome! I've had a look and we don't appear to have had any posts on wheelchair vibration injuries in the past. Would you like to tell us a bit more about your experience? 
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Zoey51, and lovely to hear from you. I hope you get some feedback on the wheelchair vibration issue.
    Here, listening,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Richard
  • Zoey51
    Options
    Hi @pipascope and @JennysDad, I'm researching the wheelchair vibration issue so I have some links to include in my next post. I will let you both know once I have the correct information. I hope this finds you both well.
    Zoey. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.