Changing from DLA to PIP - could my assessment be done at home? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Changing from DLA to PIP - could my assessment be done at home?

Options
2»

Comments

• charlene
    charlene Community member Posts: 555 Pioneering
    Options
    I am so pleased for your Aunty, It's good to hear some good news, le's hope her health improves without all the stress she has been under!

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
  • boolesjules
    boolesjules Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    Options
    So do I Charlene. She struggles through and like most of us who are in constant pain try's to hide it. Hopefully she can put it behind her now, she has been awarded it for 2 years then she has to have another review but they will know her illness will only get worse not better. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.