PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Fibromyalgie, sjorgrens, degenerative arthritis - tribunal next week

Ghostequinox1705Ghostequinox1705 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
I have fibromyalgia sjorgrens and degenerative arthritis. I have all over pain and as soon as i put a foot down my feet and knees and hips really hurt. I lost my mobility and was reassessed. I have a tribunal next week. I cant walk a metre without pain. I am so lost in all of this.  I understand frim what ive read its also happening to others.  My point is i hurt 24/7 a few simole steps caus3 me much pain. 

Replies

• JennysDadJennysDad Member Posts: 2,308 Pioneering
    Hi @Ghostequinox1705 and welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear you're having such a bad time, but I'm glad you've come to us for support. Now, I am not a benefits expert, but we have people here who are and I have no doubt that they will be in touch with you soon.
    Please keep in touch, in the meanwhile.
    Warmest best wishes to you
    Richard

• CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,257 Disability Gamechanger
    hi Ghostequinox and welcome

With your tribunal next week there is little that we can do for you

have a look at the B&W self test

http://www.mybenefitsandwork.co.uk/pip/indexxx.php

your job is to show that you meet the criteria for an award

if you have no award in payment then you can reapply straight away there is no waiting time

CR

Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Lasian_ScopeLasian_Scope Member Posts: 660 Pioneering

Hi @Ghostequinox1705

I’m sorry to hear about the problems you’ve been having with PIP and the pain you're going through – it sounds like you’re having a really tough time.

We have a lot of useful information about appealing a DWP benefits decision on our website, including some resources on tribunals. You may find the following videos of interest:

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please do get in touch.

Sign in or join us to comment.