Tribunal adjourned case.

Options
AFB
AFB Community member Posts: 64 Contributor
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi

I attended a tribunal case for as im her appointee my mother but when i entered the courtroom. The tribunal judge had said we gave a problem as a language barrier for your mother and require a translator. Do you know how long it takes to reschedule a tribunal date. Thanks

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,665 Championing
    Options
    Hi @AFB

Did they give you any idea of times? It may be worth you calling and asking?
  • AFB
    Options
    No they just said that you'll be at top of list Thanks. I will
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,665 Championing
    Options
    It must be frustrating to have to wait, but at least you know they are trying to make sure your mum is fully supported and that the tribunal is accessible to her.
  • AFB
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. As I told them she needed so i dont know what happen?
  • AFB
    Options
    Its been 5 weeks and I still havent received a date to comeback. Im really depressed and angry. They told me 5 weeks and you'll get a date. But i havent still got a date from tribunal. They told me there no waiting time to relist your tribunal date. 
  • AFB
    Options
    Any help or advice would be grateful.
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Championing
    Options
    Best thing is to ring the tribunal clerk

CR
  • AFB
    Options
    Im fighting the case on behalf of my mother as she has mental health problems and I'm her appointee so do you think they ask me the question as my mother cannot cooperate due to her mental health and even though their will be a translater for my mum she wont cooperate with them.
  • AFB
    Options
    Thanks for the advice.