Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Help with decorating costs?

AlisonjaneAlisonjane Member Posts: 1 Listener
I rent my property from a housing association. I have been here 17 years, and it needs decorating. I am registered disabled, and am on jobseekers allowance. Can i get help towards the cost?


Sign in or join us to comment.