Really worried about ESA review — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Really worried about ESA review

baggy64
baggy64 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Next week I will be assessment for ESA review at Wolverhampton .. I lived in Stafford .. I am not very good travel due panic attack , I have sent them doctor report about suffer panic attack distance but they said I must come or lose benefit .. I paid doctor report £30 fee .. I told I am deaf need booking Interpreter they have already booked Interpreter and arrange sent someone pick me up there and back .. strange .. at the moment I feel very very low and upset also stress about that next week .. I had to take diazepam tablet to calm down but I will be sleepy won’t able to answer question .. also I feel happy mood because of that .. they might I am fraud panic attack .. 

hard to choice I feel like want to suicide myself because my health **** with panic attack .. my doctor don’t listen me what I said argue with doctor , she shout at me but I am deaf .. she gave me report for DWP but not enough detail which is sad .. DWP refused accept my doctor report .. I want home visit but refused .. 

wellbeing couselling refused offer Interpreter due cost the funds in my local .. not fair for deaf access .. 

I don’t know how I manage next week .. 

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @baggy64 and welcome to the community, it's great to have you here.

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation and that you haven't been granted a home assessment. 

You are a member of our community and we appreciate you. If you are having thoughts of suicide, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help. Please call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free) or email them at jo@samaritans.org. You might also benefit from reading MIND’s information on how you can help yourself. If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call 999 or go to your local hospital right away.

Many people feel worried ahead of their assessments but we have plenty of friendly community members and advisors who are here to help. Is there anything in particular that's worrying you at the moment?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.