Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Council complaints

jagejage Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited March 2018 in Disabled people
Complaints to council.its a con if someone from the department you complained about turns up.its called through the grapevine.Your complaint should be investigated by a investigating officer from another department.yeah right.check it out.they con you.tell them you need an investigating officer.Not manager from the department your complaining about.


  • wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,284 Disability Gamechanger
    If you are not happy try contacting your local councilor for your ward, if no joy try the council ombasmand if there is one if serious enough your local paper may be interested or local radio.
  • GeoarkGeoark Member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,370 Disability Gamechanger
    The ombudsman is the Local Government Ombudsman and the website is https://www.lgo.org.uk

    You will need to exhaust the council's complaint procedures first before going to them.

    As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

Sign in or join us to comment.