Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Feeling bullied by professionals
5years ago i became a single mom of 2 after 6years of DV I moved with my children and asked for social assessment as my daughter 3years old had server autism the workers gave my address to their dad who moved him self in after a year of abuse he had me arrested for DV lol i had to leave my house 2months then he beat me that bad i had to call police; put on child protection for DV finally went down to child in need but due to anonymous calls my sons low weigh from birth 2p14oz with pediatric evidence hes more than ok back to CP for last 2years mainly due to him struggling at school (undergoing learning difficulty assessment ) an worrying about his autistic little sister who recently ( july2017)started to have fits every 4weeks he's classed as young career an he love's her to bits but i miss my little boy as she dominates all day everyday it doesn't faze him or me it's how we've lived for years but sometimes when we doing something i.e. reading playing watching film an we have to put to one side whilst i sort Madame out which can be time-consuming it dose upset me that he so used to it it doesn't bother him BUT this dose have a knock on affect as he's a very quite boy an tends not to mix at school or outside school activities he just says he enjoys the quite alone time so in CP meetings it's used against me he doesn't like going to young carers as he associates them with social works an the outside world stairs because of her behavior which is getting better when out she became well behaved at home accepting rules an boundaries BUT not at school (OVERALL)= We are on (CHILD PROTECTION NEGLECT!!!!!!! !
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.