Coffee lounge
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Finding the last reply to a thread

ataloss2018ataloss2018 Member Posts: 48 Courageous
edited March 2018 in Coffee lounge
Is there a easier way to do this without scrolling through the whole thread until you get to the most recent replies?

Replies

  • whistleswhistles Member Posts: 1,603 Disability Gamechanger
    Not sure, sometimes when I open it starts from where I read up to.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • maid08maid08 Member, Member - under moderation Posts: 307 Pioneering
    little world globe on right of screen i click on it it gives posts i click on that
  • ataloss2018ataloss2018 Member Posts: 48 Courageous
    whistles said:
    Not sure, sometimes when I open it starts from where I read up to.

    Thanks but this doesn't happen for me.

    maid08 said:
    little world globe on right of screen i click on it it gives posts i click on that

    Thanks, the globe just give you notifications and nothing else.
  • whistleswhistles Member Posts: 1,603 Disability Gamechanger
    It just did them on this thread.
    What I do find is I can't remember what I have replied to and open all the threads.  :)
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • sleepy1sleepy1 Member Posts: 299 Pioneering
    Hi, if you click on the little orange star at the end of the title line it will bookmark any new replies and show them in the notifications (first symbol under your name) on the right. 
    Also if you bookmark a thread you can retrace it by clicking on My bookmarks.
  • whistleswhistles Member Posts: 1,603 Disability Gamechanger
    I must have been touching the bookmark. 
    Perfect thanks.
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • ataloss2018ataloss2018 Member Posts: 48 Courageous
    sleepy1 said:
    Hi, if you click on the little orange star at the end of the title line it will bookmark any new replies and show them in the notifications (first symbol under your name) on the right. 
    Also if you bookmark a thread you can retrace it by clicking on My bookmarks.

    Nice one Sleepy, that seems to have worked. Thanks.
  • sleepy1sleepy1 Member Posts: 299 Pioneering
    Glad you found it helpful, took me a while to fathom things out but with help from other members you can learn many things. X Rosie
Sign in or join us to comment.