does anyone use msm — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

does anyone use msm

Options
deb74
deb74 Community member Posts: 814 Pioneering
hi everyone. i usually try to ignore the pain i am in but yesterday i had to give in as i was in so much pain and struggling to walk. i went to my local healthfood shop and bought some msm capsules. i had to force myself to walk there and back. does any one use msm and does it help.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,741 Listener
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • deb74
    Options
    hi victoriad. i only started taking it yesterday. i will have to wait and see what happens. i have got an appointment at the drs in a couple of weeks time. a friend recommended msm to me and i had to take something yesterday as i was in so much pain.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • deb74
    Options
    hi victoriad. i have just looked up the side effects of msm and do don't look that bad. just seems to be stomach upsets feeling sick not being able to sleep. i already have ibs so stomach aches and feeling sick are not unusual. i also have problems sleeping already. as for using a tens machine i used to have one that i used on my back to reduce the pain from my spina bifida. i stopped using it as i found it made the pain worse.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • deb74
    Options
    hi victoriad. i can't give up! at least i can walk today. i have just been and done my shopping but now i have come home i am starting to stiffen up again

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.