Bizarre — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


whistles Member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
I receive my ESA letter. 
I ring using the number on the form and it's changed.
The pip number had also changed when I called them as well. 

Isn't someone meant to update this stuff. 
Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.