DLA UPDATING LETTER DATED 2nd MARCH STILL NOT HERE. — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DLA UPDATING LETTER DATED 2nd MARCH STILL NOT HERE.

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 142 Listener
Hi all, wondering who can help ease my stupid over anxious brain. I’ve usually got mine by now. Lasts years dated 3rd and got it on the 13th. I rang DWP who said it was done on 2nd March. Now does that mean posted on the 2nd or just generated and waiting to be posted?? I hate the thought of it being delivered somewhere else by mistake? Have many people had theirs and what was the length of time it took to reach them? Aaaaaah I’m going crazy with worry. 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    I rang them as I’ve been having issues with my post being midelivered and also receiving other people’s post! Getting fed up with it now :( 
    They told me it had been done on the 2nd March But would that mean posted or generated waiting to be posted? 
    ive heard about PIP letters going missing :( 
  • [Deleted User]
    I have lodged many compliants to the Royal Mail re postal issues. Luckily when my post has been delivered to the wrong address the kind people bring it to me, and same for when I receive other people’s post, my son always delivers it. 
    Not overly concerned but just don’t like private info going awol with such sensitive information, and worried it might mean in scary impending PIP invite was coming instead. Part of having anxiety is over thinking :( 
    However this morning I finally got the letter. Dated 2nd March, took a very long time to get to me but maybe the ”beast from the east!” slowed it down. 
    Thank you for your replies and help. 
    Niknoo. 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Sorry for all those who are waiting for post from DWP. If you look at the return address on rear it is Ireland. So by the time they fax, email your mine details to Ireland then pros ceased then posted hence the delay form the date on letter and arriving. 
  • [Deleted User]
    No need to apologise. Just horrible when you have mental health problems that make you over analyse absolutely everything doesn’t :( 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.