Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
DLA UPDATING LETTER DATED 2nd MARCH STILL NOT HERE.
Hi all, wondering who can help ease my stupid over anxious brain. I’ve usually got mine by now. Lasts years dated 3rd and got it on the 13th. I rang DWP who said it was done on 2nd March. Now does that mean posted on the 2nd or just generated and waiting to be posted?? I hate the thought of it being delivered somewhere else by mistake? Have many people had theirs and what was the length of time it took to reach them? Aaaaaah I’m going crazy with worry.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.