Benefit advice. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Benefit advice.

Aldmmsck97 Member Posts: 3 Listener
I suffer with fibromyalgia, bpd and anxiety. I’m due to go for an assessment to see if I’m fit for work. I’ve been deemed unfit from my gp but the assessor usually thinks I’m fit then I have to appeal. What can I do to prevent this happening. The fibromyalgia is that painful that I can’t get myself out of 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.