Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


LynnMichaelsLynnMichaels Member Posts: 1 Listener
Is there a Scope in Torbay that I can visit for a one to one chat? I also may need assistance filling in housing and ESA forms. I don't work and I'm not in receipt of any benefits. I had to retire in 2011 when I became very ill. 


Sign in or join us to comment.