Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Finding it hard to cope with autism
Hello I am starting to find it very hard to cope with having autism despite the fact that I am nearly 20 now but unfortunately I find it hard to cope with it as it affects me in lots of ways. Also I really feel I have got nobody at all as I am angry about a lot of people keep constantly letting me down when I really need them the most as I am a vulnerable person that wants to be loved and cared for and also for friendships with people to last forever for once as things should like that should never change at all. I just don't know what to do anymore as I just want the world to be better.
- 49.2K All Categories
- 9.7K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 656 Work and employment
- 525 Education
- 965 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 248 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.4K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 585 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 840 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.