Help with dental care? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Help with dental care?

chascaz Member Posts: 1 Listener
I'm a 63 year old and have been awarded the standard daily rate of pip, I get free prescriptions and help with my optical care.Can I get help with my dental care. Thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.