Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Does mobility get worse?
I haven't posted on here for a very long time am 31 and I have mild spastic diplegia and upper limb apraxia I have noticed over the years that my mobility has gotten worse as I have over compensated my right leg over a long time which in turn has caused my left leg to become very weak and painful I do exercises but they seem to hurt it more especially at my knee though there is nothing wrong with the joint I also have trouble sleeping due to tightness in neck shoulders can anyone give me any advice I'm going to see a neurologist in a couple of weeks but don't know what to ask him?
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.