Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
ASD behavioural issues.
My daughter has Aspergers Syndrome and I'm at a loss what to do. She is in what I call a meltdown where she won't talk to anyone has hurt herself but not bad enough to worry to much about. She is whinging like a child which she does in these meltdowns. Is banging around her room and tearing the cords off her trousers. I've mentioned going out but she did not answer. Tried to get her to breath rather than pant even ignored her to see if she would calm down. Has anyone any other suggestions for me to help her please. I'd really appreciate it x Thanks x
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 724 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.