What would we be entitled to — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What would we be entitled to

mystique Member Posts: 2 Listener
My husband is 62 if he was to give up work to look after me as I am getting worse does anyone know what we would be entitled to we have no savings 
etc would we get our rent etc paid or any help 
Really worried about the future thankyou 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.