If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Does anyone have a template letter for MR

Options
sleepy1
sleepy1 Community member Posts: 297 Empowering
Another member is looking for help with doing an MR for ESA, can anyone provide a template letter

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Championing
    Options
  • moss
    moss Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Options
    Go to citizens advice do not fill it in on your own!
  • Lost
    Lost Community member Posts: 50 Contributor
    Options
    sleepy1 said:
    Another member is looking for help with doing an MR for ESA, can anyone provide a template letter
    Hi Sleepy1

I just appealed for my MR and I won I can give you template I used which was given to me by lovley members here I can't do this now as I have very complicated day today trying to finure out my ESA with Universal Credit as I was told I need UC to claim housing benefit lol

So I'm going to local advice sentre to get help with this and then to job centre to find out what I will loose out on if I go UC and New ESA as I can claim both if I move from current ESA to new ESA
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.