Big mistake — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Big mistake

april123
april123 Community member Posts: 137 Pioneering
15 years ago when applying for DLA i was able to walk berween 20 to 50. Things have got more difficult with extra conditions added on so I only go from front door to car , and from car to appointment now so not sure how far any more. But still tick same box 20 to 50. The assors report says walked 16 yards from waiting room to appointment room, and goggled from where taxi droped my husband and me off to assessment centre approx 60 took 10 mins and two stops. This was done with my husband's support and a Fischer stick for arthritis in my hands. My husband goggled distance out of curiousity and it was only 50.. yards.  I will most likely have to request MR as I can not drive but my husband's has been able to take me to all appointments using my disability car.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.