Excluded by partner's daughter - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Excluded by partner's daughter

Options
2»

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I want to thank you @mariac, for your very kind words. Deeply touched.
    Having personal experience of 'parents constantly rowing' in your childhood has probably impacted on you a good deal, may help explain your desire to keep things 'un-hostile' around you and in your own private space. That is a need that needs to be respected.
    Having done her best to fall out with you, now having fallen out with her mum and getting pregnant at such a difficult stage in her life all suggest to me that which you called, I think, 'looking for attention'. What it suggests to me is a very deep, potentially quite profound unhappiness, full of potential danger in terms of poor self esteem and problems with relationships. I hope this new phase of her life will enable you to help her and, in the process. help yourself.
    Warmest best wishes to you, always,
    Richard

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.