Lost my appeal at Tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Lost my appeal at Tribunal

Options
lixsharp13
lixsharp13 Community member Posts: 34 Connected
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone. As the title says i lost my Appeal. I had loads of evidence to back everything up that i had said. I know some people have said its not too bad. But at my hearing i was bullied humiliated and left in tears. It was as if they had already made their decision before i walked in. I will never put myself through all that stress again. The rep from Dwp actually sniggered at me. I found the judge to be very abrupt too.  
However they all agreed my illness has got worse since the time of my assesment last year. Has anyone any advice what i should do now? Tia
Liz

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi Liz

So sorry you had a bad time

There are two courses of action open

1) ask for the statement of reason and the record of proceedings
    then get trained help to find an error in law in which to take your case to the UTT

2) if you have no award in payment you can make a new claim straight away, using the knowledge you have gained

3) not an option, give up

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.