Please help — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Please help

Options
justg72
justg72 Community member Posts: 173 Pioneering
Hi I am now appealing with an MR letter to point out what is wrong with the report l received. I don't know where to start when questions were answered I wasn't even asked. My disability affect s me differently. I had video footage of before,during and after a tonic clonic seizure.  The assessor refused to watch the video if she had it would had answered and given different scores. My seizures and the number of I have really impact on my life as it's not under control. She has said that l am fine and have no problems. She put I can cook and use the oven and hob I would not dare this is too dangerous I could seriously burn myself. Same with the some of the other questions l can't do things consistently and safely. Would I be able to use the video as evidence in an MR appeal. My complaint about the computers been down in the assessment is been investigated as my seizure diaries have not been taken into account. When I have not had a seizure yes I can dress myself and I stated this and I am ok but when I have one it affects me for hours or all day. Any advice please?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.