Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Pip assessment - 0 points Brain injury
28 year old - on DLA all my life since 12 years old. ADHD - Autism - hit by an bus in the head as pedestrian at age 12. Blind in one eye., short term memory, cant travel further than a few mile out of a close zone of my house as i forgot where i am and get lost. so cant travel far without assistance. Unless i learn the new route...Eat one to meals a day= cooked by my mother, i eat beans and sweets and crisps when alone. I'm underweigtht badly. I have many years of medical history from brain injury specialists highlighting all my problems with life. How come i have scored 0 points? 0 for everything? not even 1 point?
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 610 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.