FREE WHEELCHAIR BALLROOM MASTERCLASS WITH WORLD CHAMPION PAWEL KARPINKSI, 09 May 2018, London!
Step Change Studios would like to invite you to a:
Free Wheelchair Ballroom Masterclass with World Champion Pawel Karpinksi
Wednesday 9th may, 12-1pm, Sadlers Wells, Lilian Baylis Studio, London.
Places are limited, please book your space via 020 7863 8000.
Fusion is the UK's first inclusive Latin
and ballroom dance showcase by disabled and non-disabled artists, presented byStep
Change Studios at Sadler’s Wells’ Lilian Baylis Studio at 8pm on Wednesday
9 May 2018.
Fusion will see wheelchair world dance champion Pawel Karplinski and his dance partner perform together for the first time in the UK. Pawel began dancing at the age of 11. He is passionate about dance and teaching. Pawel has amassed national, European and World championship medals in wheelchair Latin and Ballroom dance. Step Change Studios are providing a rare opportunity to participate in a free wheelchair ballroom dance masterclass led by Pawel from 12-1pm on 9th May. All ages and abilities welcome.
Please find leaflet attached!
Many thanks and hope to see you there!
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments