Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Looking for a motorized machine for knees
Hi I m Surbhi Bansal. Age 34 I have cerebral palsy. Spastic diplegia. I walk using ago n elbow crutches. I have gone through number of surgeries. But the condition just worsened. I have lot of pain in my foot. I m searching a product which is motorized and a small device which could be put over the knees and would help us walking straight without any afo or crutches. I saw on this product called mygait offered by Ottobock. But it's only used for foot drop. If anybody is aware of anything like this available in any part of the world please let me know.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.