PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Finally

cathiecathie Member Posts: 143 Courageous
Finally after three year fight with pip iv got high rate everything yet 2015 they stopped my d l.a.and took my car but won't give Me the three years they robbed me is it worth appeal... 
Only me .. cathie..

Replies

• lindadeniselindadenise Member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    If it was me i would keep what you got you have done really well to fight get what you deserve. Its a horrible stressful unfair system.
    Congratulations.
  • duckett123duckett123 Member Posts: 81 Courageous
    just be aware they try to get there own back buy calling you in for f2f later down the line but well done its not meney that win battles
  • CockneyRebelCockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,258 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi cathie

How did this happen ?
    What excuse are they giving you for not paying back date

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    cathie said:
    Finally after three year fight with pip iv got high rate everything yet 2015 they stopped my d l.a.and took my car but won't give Me the three years they robbed me is it worth appeal... 

Do you mean you took a PIP decision to Tribunal in 2015 and 3 years later you successfully been awarded Enhanced in both and they're refusing to backdate you all the money?

Or were you refused PIP in 2015 and you re-applied and have now been successful?
    Community champion and proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice i have given to members here on the community.
  • cathiecathie Member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Yeh after having the last stroke had no choice 999 and had 90 per cent blockage removed been left in a state but mobility been major issue after 16 ops  in 2004 was never able to put weigh through left arm or leg .life been difficult since major incident with car  its only because iv undergone strokes there forced to do a new claim but f the last there's years .. Got welfare officers and stroke team behind me otherwise properly  still be fighting .
    Only me .. cathie..
  • debbiedo49debbiedo49 Member Posts: 2,906 Disability Gamechanger
    You should get a medal 
    💜🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    I am a fibro warrior !💜♏️
  • cathiecathie Member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Thanks Debbie.  
    Only me .. cathie..
Sign in or join us to comment.