Finally — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Finally

Options
cathie
cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
Finally after three year fight with pip iv got high rate everything yet 2015 they stopped my d l.a.and took my car but won't give Me the three years they robbed me is it worth appeal... 
Only me .. cathie..

Comments

• lindadenise
    lindadenise Community member Posts: 302 Pioneering
    Options
    If it was me i would keep what you got you have done really well to fight get what you deserve. Its a horrible stressful unfair system.
    Congratulations.
  • duckett123
    duckett123 Community member Posts: 81 Courageous
    Options
    just be aware they try to get there own back buy calling you in for f2f later down the line but well done its not meney that win battles
  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi cathie

How did this happen ?
    What excuse are they giving you for not paying back date

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,030 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    cathie said:
    Finally after three year fight with pip iv got high rate everything yet 2015 they stopped my d l.a.and took my car but won't give Me the three years they robbed me is it worth appeal... 

Do you mean you took a PIP decision to Tribunal in 2015 and 3 years later you successfully been awarded Enhanced in both and they're refusing to backdate you all the money?

Or were you refused PIP in 2015 and you re-applied and have now been successful?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • cathie
    Options
    Yeh after having the last stroke had no choice 999 and had 90 per cent blockage removed been left in a state but mobility been major issue after 16 ops  in 2004 was never able to put weigh through left arm or leg .life been difficult since major incident with car  its only because iv undergone strokes there forced to do a new claim but f the last there's years .. Got welfare officers and stroke team behind me otherwise properly  still be fighting .
    Only me .. cathie..
  • debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You should get a medal 
  • cathie
    Options
    Thanks Debbie.  
    Only me .. cathie..

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.