Hi, my name is Dayzee! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Dayzee!

Dayzee
Dayzee Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I suffer from multiple sclerosis .

Comments

• Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Hi @Dayzee, welcome to the community!

Please do get in touch if you have any questions :)
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Dayzee :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Dayzee and a very warm welcome to the community. Very glad to have you with us. I know that we have MS sufferers among our membership, but the breadth of Scope may make it a little hard to track them down.  I'm going to tag in a few people in the hope that it will draw them to your post: @tinakath01, @pateick, @julietcusimano, @SethLaa. If you're not connected with them already, you might find the MS Society useful too.
    I don't have MS - or anything else of significance - having volunteered to help here on the basis of my experience of my daughter's life and other bits and pieces, but if there is any way in which I can be a friend to you I would be honoured to be so.
    There's no rush and no pressure here, @Dayzee , so, when you feel up to it, perhaps you could tell us a little more about yourself and how you are affected?
    Very warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard 
  • SethLaa
    SethLaa Community member Posts: 111 Courageous
    Hiya @Dayzee, I also have MS (primary progressive), have lost my job and ended up on benefits, have also had treatments including Stem Cell therapy and Chemotherapy. You have come to the right place for info and support so please get in touch for any info or support you may need, best wishes from Russell X
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Dayzee
    Welcome to the community :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Dayzee

Good Evening & Welcome.

It’s great to meet today.

Please please let me know if I can help/support you with anything??? 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.