Won my PIP tribunal - what happens next? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Won my PIP tribunal - what happens next?

3142victoria
3142victoria Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi. I've won my tribunal appeal for pip.  Which means I've been granted the daily living allowance. They say from 0ct17 -sept 20 What happens next ?   Will I receive the backdated allowance ? And any idea how long this takes ? 

Comments

• peterpete
    peterpete Community member Posts: 37 Courageous
    If you won your appeal all backdated money will be payed into your account depends when the payment office sends it
  • 3142victoria
    3142victoria Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Ok great thanks for your help 
  • blivesey4453
    blivesey4453 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
    Hi i am new here, i had my tribunal date on the 1st of May this year i didnt even have to go in, the panel had read my papers and said that i should never have been taken off pip.
    This morning 14/5/2018 i recieved a phone call from them, telling me the money will be paid into my account within the next few days backdated to 7/4/2014 so i only waited 2 weeks from my appeal date

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.