How long from winning tribunal to getting money in the bank? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long from winning tribunal to getting money in the bank?

Options
vandapanda
vandapanda Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
How long after receiving your letter from the tribunal saying you have won was it that you got your letter from the DWP and then how long till money in the bank please. also i really want to appeal but scared of how long its taken and i need the money :( thanks guys 

Comments

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @vandapanda and a warm welcome to you.
    I'm not qualified to answer your specific questions, but we do have people here who are and who will, I'm sure, get back to you as soon as possible. It is also an area in which many of our members have experience. You are among friends here.
    Bear with us in the meantime and don't hesitate to come back at us with any questions or any more information about yourself that might help us to help you.
    Warmest best wishes to you,
    Richard
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @vandapanda, and welcome! From what our other members have said on the community, it seems to take between 5-8 weeks for the DWP to put a tribunal decision into payment.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.