Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, all my Fellow Against Injustice Peoples !!!!!
Came across your brill ?????? site by accident, my goodness l felt every single word, it's unbelievable, how in some instances we have been reduced to tears reading other people's plight and realising we are not alone in this, there must be some sort of action against how this government department, DWP, and these so called, professional agencies,Atos and Capita, can lie, cheat and present inaccurate assessment reports about us, affecting our lives, and in so many cases our livelihoods During this last year l have, along with 1000s of others, suffered greatly, enduring traumatic and stressful illnesses, alongside our already diagnosed medical conditions. In my particular case my husband and l couldn't go on any longer, not only were actions affecting our lives but also our marriage. We spending such an unhappy Christmas, brought on by DWP, we decided to move from Plymouth to South Yorkshire to be nearer to our children and family, as we could no longer cope on our own. I will follow up with my particular experience after this introduction. ??? Maria x
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.