just spotted a DWP spy — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

just spotted a DWP spy

despondent
despondent Community member Posts: 88 Connected
Has anyone been following Whistles and seen how his stories dont add up. Check him out and let me know what you think.

Comments

• despondent
    edited April 2018
    one minute he hasn't pip next minute he does without going into any facts he always seems to be enticing members into communicating via word games. he doesnt ring true, in what he says and how he acts. he says a lot of conflicting evidence.

• susan48
    susan48 Community member Posts: 2,221 Disability Gamechanger
    Seriously!!!!!!!!!
  • redhead53
    redhead53 Community member Posts: 35 Connected
    one minute he hasn't pip next minute he does without going into any facts he always seems to be enticing members into communicating via word games. he doesnt ring true, in what he says and how he acts. he says a lot of conflicting evidence.

i think you need to think before you post such rubbish  there are spys on here but they sit and watch ?not that it does them any good no one is using proper name and scope would know as their ip would be asked for
  • despondent
    edited April 2018
    read his posts and see the contradictions, it doesnt add up. so yes. His comments are good, but his posts are suspect.

• debbiedo49
    debbiedo49 Community member Posts: 2,904 Disability Gamechanger
  • redhead53
    read his posts and see the contradictions, it doesnt add up. so yes.

j have read everyone's posts for over a month and no he is not there is one that is of concern but hy ho 

• susan48
    This thread has been reported by me, it’s unjustified and sh** stirring.

please stop all this as this is not what this site is about and you have no proof.

even if @whistles was, who cares!!!
  • despondent
    The way you have reacted so fast shows that you havent looked at his posts, they are very contradictory. Yes he gives lovely answers but ........
  • redhead53
    The way you have reacted so fast shows that you havent looked at his posts, they are very contradictory. Yes he gives lovely answers but ........
    i have read his posts and it is you i think should be asked what is your game not a long term member

• despondent
    edited April 2018
    So quickly @redhead53 head53 to have read all his comments. All I am saying is beware. Do not wish to continue this.
  • susan48
    @despondent,
    I reacted quickly, as you put it because I joined this site to take, share stories, views etc . Not to read childish threads from people who clearly are speculating. Iv read @whistles posts and have done for months. 
    Because you possibly disagree with there views doesn’t mean anything.
    Im actually sick of all the **** now
  • redhead53
    susan48 said:
    @despondent,
    I reacted quickly, as you put it because I joined this site to take, share stories, views etc . Not to read childish threads from people who clearly are speculating. Iv read @whistles posts and have done for months. 
    Because you possibly disagree with there views doesn’t mean anything.
    Im actually sick of all the **** now
    he thinks we do not read posts all the time so we to must be wrong uns we do not need to read whistles posts we already have???

• despondent
    then you are not noticing his inconsistencies, live in lala land.

• susan48
    Maybe you do but I’m fine where I am.

Get yourself something worthwhile to amuse yourself with!! 
  • redhead53
    edited April 2018
    then you are not noticing his inconsistencies, live in lala land.

you my friend have problems you have not disclosed to us?paranoid is one he posts a lot and it is clear is not 100percent senseable
  • redhead53
    whistles said:
    Has anyone been following Whistles and seen how his stories dont add up. Check him out and let me know what you think.
    That comment has almost caused me to wet my pants I am laughing so much.

Consider this thread reported. 

I don't need to go into detail about my own private and personal life.
    If you do not know whether I am even male or female how can you possibly come to the conclusion I work for the dwp. 

:) you've made my day though, thanks for the accusation. 

i bet you are Russian spy 
  • debsidoo
    debsidoo Community member Posts: 325 Pioneering
    Anyone can have slight inconsistencies in what they say just by the way they word a sentence.It doesn’t mean they are making up things.Some days I can read a perfectly good sentence and yet it makes no sense to me.There are many reasons such as tiredness,medication side effects,etc that can alter your perception of how you wish to word something.Please don’t be judgemental we are all here to listen and exchange views.While we may not all agree with everything said everybody has a valid opinion and we should be respectful of that. Nobody knows exactly what another’s situation is.
       Debsidoo.x
  • whistles
    whistles Community member Posts: 1,583 Disability Gamechanger
    Can this thread stay open even though it's been reported.

@despondent you owe me an apology. 
    Do not follow me, I don't know where I am going.
  • janice_in_wonderland
    janice_in_wonderland Community member Posts: 265 Pioneering
    Spies are international 
    So try not to be irrational 
    Best think before you type 
    To avoid creating unnecessary hype 
    False accusations are not nice 
    The accuser may pay a bigger price 
    So nothing has been achieved 
    Apart from people feeling deceived 
This discussion has been closed.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.